Intuitive Edge (“in2edge,” “our,” “us,” or “we”) recognizes the importance of data privacy compliance.
Personal Information Collected from You
“Personal information” means information that relates to an individual who can be identified, either directly or indirectly, by reference to an identifier, including name, location, identification numbers, or online identifiers.
We collect the following personal information that you voluntarily provide:
- Job title/job level/job function/role within your organization
- Company or organization name
- Mailing address
- Phone number
- Email address
- Financial account information
- Demographic information, such as industry, preferences, interests, gender, country
- Information necessary for us to provide services
- Other personal information that you choose to share
Personal Information Collected Automatically
When you visit our website, we automatically collect personal information from the device you use, such as:
- IP address
- Device type
- Browser type
- How you interact with our website/pages accessed/URL/time you visited/how long you stayed/links clicked
- Other similar technical information
Special Categories of Personal Information
in2edge does not intentionally collect special categories of personal information, such as:
- Biometric data
- Genetic data
- Membership in trade unions
- Physical or mental health conditions
- Political opinions
- Racial or ethnic origin
- Religious or philosophical beliefs
- Sex life or sexual information
Personal Information Collected from Third Parties
in2edge websites, interactive applications, email messages, and advertisements may use tracking technologies such as web beacons, pixels, tags, and cookies to help tailor your user experience, better understand your preferences, tell us what pages of the website you have visited, gather information about the use of our website, and the interactions with our emails.
Web beacons and pixels are used to help deliver cookies, gather usage and performance data, and operate and improve our websites and marketing emails. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you, and to tailor its operation to your needs by remembering information about your preferences. We only use the information for statistical purposes.
- Session-based cookies exist during a single session on our website and disappear from your device when you close your browser or shut down your device. Session cookies are used to uniquely identify you as you move through our website.
- Persistent cookies remain on your device and allow us to track aggregate and statistical information about user activity on our website.
- Required and functional cookies are necessary for our website to function properly, and you cannot opt out of them.
- Analytics cookies analyze site traffic, collect information about how our website is used, determine which pages are viewed most often, and provide you with more relevant communication. You can opt out of analytics cookies by clicking on “Cookie Preferences” at the bottom of the website.
- Advertising cookies track your activity in our website so we can understand your interests and provide targeted marketing to you. You can opt out of analytics cookies by clicking on “Cookie Preferences” at the bottom of the website.
- A cookie doesn’t give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the information you choose to share with us.
- You may accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers will automatically accept cookies, but you can change your settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, this may prevent you from taking full advantage of our website.
Some internet browsers offer a “Do Not Track” option which allows you to transmit a “Do Not Track” signal when you visit various websites or use online services. Because there is currently no common industry standard, our website is not designed to respond to “Do Not Track” signals received from browsers. If you would like to know more about “Do Not Track” signals, please visit www.allaboutdnt.com.
Google Analytics collects standard internet log information and the behavior patterns of visitors to our website, such as how many visitors land on the various pages and how long they stay. This information is processed in a way that does not identify you, and we do not make any attempt to find out the identities of an individual who visits our website. To learn more about how Google Analytics uses data, please visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners.
in2edge is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third parties, which includes our suppliers who provide analytics and other tracking technologies for our website. We encourage you to read their privacy policies.
Advertising Tracking Technologies
You may limit some interest-based advertising by submitting opt-outs. Certain suppliers that perform advertising-related services for us may participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance’s Self-Regulator Program for Online Behavioral Advertising. To learn more about your choices regarding internet-based advertising, please visit http://www.aboutads.info/choices/.
Some of our suppliers may also be members of the Network Advertising Initiative. To learn more about your opt-out options, please visit http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/.
Please remember that opting out only means that the members of the Digital Advertising Alliance or Network Advertising Initiative should no longer deliver certain types of interest-based advertising to you. It does not mean that you will no longer receive any targeted content or advertisements. Also, your opt-outs are browser-based, and may not work on other devices or browsers. If you erase your cookies, it can deactivate your opt-outs. in2edge is not responsible for the effectiveness or accuracy of these opt-out options.
How We Collect and Use Your Personal Information
The way we collect your personal information depends upon how you use our website and services, and how you interact with us.
When Personal Information is Collected
What Personal Information is Collected
How We Use Personal Information/Legal Basis for Use
When you express interest in our services, participate in a survey, download content from our website
We may collect personal information, including your name, job title, company name, address, country, phone number, email address, information about your device, your usage of our website
The personal information is used to correspond with you, provide services to you, help us to improve our website and services, and to analyze trends
When you communicate with us by phone
We may collect personal information from you to verify your identity, such as your name, company name, email address
The personal information is used to correspond with you and to provide services to you
When you interact with us by email
We may collect personal information, including your name, job title, company name, address, country, phone number, email address
The personal information is used to correspond with you and to provide services to you
When you fill out a web form to receive communication from us
We may collect personal information, including your name, job title, company name, address, country, phone number, email address, and any other information you voluntarily choose to provide to us
The personal information is used to correspond with you
When we use information gathering tools, such as cookies, web beacons, pixels, and similar technology to automatically collect information that may contain your personal information when you use our website and services, or interact with emails we send you
We may collect identifiers, commercial information, IP address, proxy server information, device information, application information, location, browser type, internet service provider, mobile carrier, pages and files viewed, referring website/app/advertisement, date and time stamps of usage, frequency of visits to the website
The personal information is used to analyze trends, help us improve our website, offer a personalized experience for website users, identify the unique uses of our websites, identify future opportunities for service development, identify client opportunities, and to secure and maintain our websites
When we receive information from third party sources, such as publicly available information and third-party sources who are authorized to provide us with your personal information such as partners
We may collect your name, job title, company name, address, country, phone number, email address
The personal information is used to identify new clients, create tailored advertising for services that may be of interest to you, and to keep our records updated
When you apply for employment with us
We may collect your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, information about current and past employment, educational information, references
The personal information is used to evaluate your application for employment, schedule interviews, check references
in2edge may also use personal information:
- to prevent, investigate, identify, or take any action regarding suspected or actual fraudulent or illegal activity,
- to prevent, investigate, identify, or take any action regarding activity that violates our policies,
- to comply with applicable laws, rules, and regulations,
- to comply with law enforcement,
- to comply with legal processes,
- to respond to a government request,
- to enforce our policies or agreements,
- to protect rights, property, health, life, safety, and security,
- in connection with any proposed or actual business transaction, including business financing, merger, purchase, sale, acquisition or similar transaction, or a transfer of all or a portion of our assets or business,
- for any other purposes allowed by law,
- for any purpose disclosed at the time you provide your personal information, and
- with your consent or at your direction.
If someone else provides personal information about you on your behalf, you represent that you have given authority to do so, and that you have affirmatively consented to have your personal information shared with us.
If you are providing personal information on behalf of another person, you represent you have been given the authority to do so, and that you have obtained the necessary consent to share the personal information of that person with us.
If you believe that your personal information has been improperly provided to us, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Share with Others
in2edge may share your personal information with our business partners and suppliers who provide services to us, such as website hosting, data analysis, information technology, email delivery, online advertising, auditing, and other similar services.
How We Protect Your Personal Information
To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put reasonable safeguards in place to secure your personal information that we collected from data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure. However, we cannot guarantee that your information will be free from a malicious attack or from being compromised or that transmission of personal information via the internet and other online interactions are completely secure.
You may opt out of receiving email communications from us at any time by following the instructions provided in the emails sent to you by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email. Please remember that your opt-out is limited to the email address used and will not affect subsequent subscriptions. Even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications, in2edge may continue to send you non-marketing communications, such as information about events you have signed up for, information that you explicitly request, or communications regarding your business relationship with us.
Links to Other Websites
Certain features of our website may allow you to initiate interactions with social networks. If you choose to “like” or share content or other information on a social media platform, that information may be publicly displayed and the company operating the social medial platform may receive information about you and your use of our website. Similarly, if you interact with us through social media, we may have access to your personal information from the social media platform. If you mention Intuitive Edge, comment about us, or respond to us in your post on a social media platform, that platform may allow us to publish your post on our website.
in2edge is a company based in and operated from the United States (“US”) and governed by US law. If you are located outside of or are accessing our website, social media, or services from outside of the US, you acknowledge that your personal information that we collect will be processed in the US.
Our website and services are not for children. We do not knowingly collect and process personal information of persons under the age of eighteen (18). If you are a parent or guardian and believe your child provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take the necessary steps to delete their personal information from our systems.
Compliance With Laws
You may have certain rights relating to your personal information, subject to the various data protection laws in effect. These rights may include:
- The right to access your personal information
- The right to information regarding how in2edge processes your personal information
- The right to rectify inaccurate personal information
- The right to erasure or deletion of your personal information
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal information
- The right to object to our processing of your personal information
- The right to opt out of certain disclosures of your personal information
- The right to opt out of the sale or sharing of your personal information
- The right to be free of retaliation or discrimination for exercising your rights
- The right to not be subject to decisions solely based on automated processing (in2edge does not use automated decision making on our website or in our services)
- The right to withdraw consent for future processing
- The right to portability of your personal information
To exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide us with your full name, email address, and your request. We will contact you for the necessary information to verify your identity and your request. We will use our best efforts to respond to a legitimate request within thirty (30) days, unless otherwise required by law. We will contact you if we need additional time to fulfill your request with the reason and the extension period. We will notify you in writing when we have honored your request or to inform you of the reason we cannot comply with your request.
- You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority if you have a concern about our use of your personal information. The right to lodge a complaint with the appropriate supervisory authority
6136 Frisco Square Blvd., Suite 400
Frisco, Texas 75034
Rev. January 1, 2024