The Website is only for persons over the age of legal majority who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. If You do not meet this qualification, You are not permitted to access or use the Website.
INFORMATION SUBMITTED THROUGH THE WEBSITE
If You submit information through the Website, You represent and warrant that any and all information You provide is and will remain accurate and complete, and that You will update the information as needed.
If You provide personal information, You represent that You have the authority to provide the information and have all necessary consents for the processing of the information.
COMMENTS AND SUBMISSIONS
You agree that any comments or material You place on the Website (collectively “Material”) will not be considered confidential or proprietary, and in2dge will have an unrestricted, irrevocable, world-wide, royalty-free right to use, communicate, reproduce, publish, display, distribute, and exploit the Material in any manner it chooses. You also represent and warrant that You own or have the rights to the Material and that it does not and will not violate the privacy, publicity, copyrights, trademark, patents, contract, or any other rights of any person or entity.
RESTRICTIONS ON USE
You agree that:
1. You shall not access or use the Website in a manner that negatively reflects on the goodwill or reputation of in2dge.
2. You shall not place false or misleading Material on the Website.
3. You shall not use or access any information available via the Website in a manner not expressly permitted by in2edge.
4. You shall not post any Material that is infringing, unlawful, tortious, libelous, defamatory, harassing, abusive, obscene, vulgar, sexually explicit, threatening, hateful, intrusive on another’s privacy, or inappropriate with respect to race, gender, sexuality, ethnicity, or other intrinsic characteristic.
5. You shall not post Material that You are under a contractual obligation to keep private or confidential.
6. You shall not impersonate any person or organization or misrepresent an affiliation with another person or organization.
7. You shall not collect or store personal data about other users.
8. You shall not access or use the Website for any commercial purpose that is not expressly approved in writing by in2edge.
9. You shall not upload, post, email, or otherwise transmit any advertising or promotional materials, political campaign materials, chain letters, mass mailings, spam mail, or other form of solicitation or unauthorized communication.
10. You shall not upload any Material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or any other computer programming routine that is intended to damage, interfere with, intercept, or expropriate any system or the Website.
11. You shall not engage in any activity on the Website which adversely affects the performance or function of the Website or restricts or inhibits any other user from using or enjoying the Website by hacking, cracking, spoofing, or defacing any portion of the Website.
Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Website and its content are the sole property of in2edge or third parties and cannot be interfered with or used without the express written consent of in2edge. All text, design, graphics, logos, icons, images, photography, downloads, features, tools, and the design selection and arrangement are protected by copyright, trademark, and other laws in the United States and other countries. You may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, rent, loan, sell, upload, transmit, distribute, use for any commercial purpose, or create derivative works of the intellectual property in any manner without the express written consent of in2edge. You have no express or implied rights to in2edge’s or any third party’s intellectual property.
The Website may contain links to third-party websites and resources. These links are provided solely as a convenience to You, and not as an endorsement by in2edge of the content provided. in2edge is not responsible for the availability of the links or the content of the sites. If You decide to click on a link, You do so at Your own risk. Your access and use of any linked site is subject to the policies and terms and conditions located at that site. IN2EDGE HAS NO CONTROL OVER THE CONTENT OF THIRD-PARTY SITES AND ACCEPTS NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THEM. IN2EDGE DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY RELATED TO THOSE SITES.
If You link Your website to the in2edge website, You shall not:
1. Imply that in2edge endorses You or Your products.
2. Misrepresent any facts about Your relationship with in2edge.
3. Present false information about in2edge and its services.
4. Use any logo or mark of in2edge without its express written consent.
You agree to access and use the Website in strict compliance with all applicable local, state, national, and international laws, rules, and regulations and shall take no actions which would cause in2edge to be in violation of any laws, rules, or regulations applicable to in2edge.
in2edge, in its sole discretion, may terminate or suspend Your access and use of the Website at any time and for any or no reason, even if access and use continues to be allowed for others. in2edge shall not be liable to You or any third party for termination or suspension of Your access or use. Upon termination or suspension, You will immediately:
1. Discontinue Your use of the Website.
2. Destroy any copies You have made of any content.
Any access or use of the Website after termination or suspension is an act of trespass.
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
IN2EDGE MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS ABOUT THE RESULTS OBTAINED FROM USING THE WEBSITE, SERVICE INFORMATION, OR CONTENT. YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
IN CERTAIN JURISDICTIONS, SOME WARRANTIES OR LIABILITIES CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE LIMITATIONS ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
You shall defend, indemnify, and hold in2edge, its employees, contractors, agents, licensors, service providers, and successors and assigns harmless from and against any claims, judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, expenses, damages, costs, fines, penalties, and fees (including attorneys’ fees and experts’ fees) arising out of or relating to:
2. Any technical disruption You cause to the Website.
3. Claims arising from Your negligence, fraud, intentional misconduct, criminal acts, or gross negligence.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION